All submissions must meet the following rules:• It is understood that upon submission of an entry for the contest, you have agreed to all the conditions on this page.
• You may not use multiple accounts to enter the contest.
• We will not answer inquiries regarding the status of an entry or the results of the contest.
• Video-Entries must not include third party trademarks, logos or insignias.
• Entries cannot contain sexually explicit material, lewdness, obscenity, violence, inappropriate language.
• No substitution or transfer of prizes, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
• Potential winners might be required to provide video-proof, showing that the entry was entirely made on the device indicated in the contest. 72 hours is the time period to provide such proof. If the effort to send a notification to a potential winner is unsuccessful, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required proof within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entrants. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then the winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected from the eligible potential winners.
• Entrants whose tracks violate any of these requirements, or are deemed not suitable for public broadcast for any other reason, may be deemed ineligible to receive the prize and their submission may be voided at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine in their sole discretion which entries have satisfied the entry requirements. All Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules.
• The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect entries or prize claims. The Sponsor is also not responsible for incomplete, interrupted, or scrambled transmissions, unavailable web sites, networks, servers, or systems, or other connection or transmission problems, technical malfunctions of the computer, software, web site, or any combination thereof, problems associated with any virus or other damage caused to any participant’s system or other problems of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic, or human.
• There will be no direct correspondence regarding the Contest except communication with the potential winners and in response to requests for winner’s lists.
• All decisions of the judges are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, and release the Sponsor and its agents and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, or damage arising out of their participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize.
• The winner is responsible for any applicable taxes on awarded prizes.
• The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify in its sole discretion any person tampering with the entry process or any person who violates these Official Rules in any way.
• By participating in the Contest, each entrant warrants that he/she is the sole author/creator and subject of the track submitted and that the track is not copied in whole, or in part from any other work and does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. In consideration of a track being reviewed and evaluated for this Contest, each entrant hereby grants to the Sponsor the non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete or display such entry, or any portion thereof in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to all forms of electronic media, print media and all forms of internet and wireless protocol in relation to the contest. Each entrant understands that his or her name and track submissions may be posted on the Sponsor’s website in connection with this Contest. Entrant agrees that the Sponsor has no obligation to post any submitted material on it’s website.
• By participating in the Contest, each entrant irrevocably grants the Sponsor the right to use each such entrant’s name/nickname, profile photograph/image, track, in any and all media for, advertising and promotional purposes related to this contest. By entering this Contest, each entrant grants the Sponsor the right to utilize the entrant’s contact information, provided through the entry-submission platforms, to contact the entrant for any Contest-related reason.
• The Sponsor expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with submissions. The Sponsor does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Contest Website, and the Sponsor will remove all submissions if properly notified that such submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. The Sponsor reserves the right to remove submissions without prior notice.
• Additional tracks for remixing and/or as examples, may be added by the Sponsor throughout the contest period.