SP-404 MK2 Skins and Accessories
Turn your SP-404 MKII into a work of art.
While most PVC vinyl skins use adhesive to stick to the device's faceplate, and need extra care to avoid air bubbles, Cremacaffè Skins for the Roland SP-404 MK2 deploy quality Xerox prints on matte cardstock paper, with a glossy protective layer on the back. Thanks to the repositionable adhesive patches, installing or swapping the skin will only take a few seconds. Collect as many designs as you like, and change style whenever you want!
1) Unscrew device's lid (no. 4 screws)
2) Put the skin in place (do not peel, there's no adhesive)
3) Put the screws back on. Done!
KOLIBRI All-in-One Stand.
Cremacaffe's bestseller stand offers you four-in-one ergonomic angles. Rock solid and anti-skid, it can be folded and flat-packed in seconds.
KOLIBRI minimalist design is the perfect match for laptops and tablets, while it also fits the Roland SP-404 Series like a glove, and provides it with two tilted positions: 15° and 30° angles. Made out of three interlocking timber pieces: no screws needed, unique design, hand finished with care in Italy. Read more about KOLIBRI and SP-404 here.
Made in Italy by Elisa & Andrea
• SP-404 MK2 Skins • SP-404 OG/SX/A Skins
• Cremacaffè x Roland Lifestyle collab | SP-404 MK2 Pouch
• Accessories for the SP-404
• SP-404 Series - Collection
• ROLAND: Skin Deep: Art of the SP-404 Overlay and Beyond