Turn your Digitakt into a work of art.
While standard PVC vinyl skins use adhesive to stick to the device's faceplate, and need extra care to avoid air bubbles during the installation, Cremacaffè Skins deploy high quality Xerox prints applied to repurposed X-ray plates, with a protective spray paint layer on top. Easy to install and no glue residues left in the long run.
Installing the skin is just a matter of seconds and it stays flat thanks to its rigid support. Collect as many designs as you like, and change style whenever you want!
1) Remove all knob caps
2) Unscrew device's lid (no. 6 screws)
3) Put the skin in place (do not peel, there's no adhesive)
4) Put knobs and screws back on. Done!
Digitakt + Digitone Combo Skins:
1) Select "Combo Skin" from the Device menu
2) Select "No. 2 Skins" from the Quantity Discount menu
3) Pick one of the following designs: Blade Runner • The Great Wave
For custom skins please get in touch.
Digitakt & Digitone PSD Skin Templates available here.
Made in Italy by Elisa & Andrea